Apprenticeship - travel operations specialist (m/f)
Become a member of our staff joining the Munich site for a travel operations specialist apprenticeship.
- Bus driving licence acquisition at our expense
- Driving buses in all transport services
- Staff scheduling, dispatching, workforce planning
- Occasional work in the vehicle repair and servicing workshop
- Secondary school diploma
- You are aged 17 years and over and about to acquire the driving licence B
- You have good navigation skills, a service-oriented-approach to work and a positive attitude towards people
- An interesting apprenticeship, during which you will become acquainted with the work in various departments and undergo training while actively participating in our daily work
- An experienced and dedicated team will give the opportunity to develop your skills and prove yourself
- Good career opportunities in the long-term
Are you interested in the job?
Then we look forward to meeting you. Give us call on 0049 (0)89-32304-0 or send us your application using the form below or writing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.